- On the upper part of the probe are placed LEDs that indicate the exact locations of metal contamination. With this solution, our customers greatly save the material.
- Variable sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer.
- Detection in the real time.
- Solid construction resistant to industrial use.
- If in the light of the probe of the detector iron speck will be found from 0.8-5.0mm the signalling device will indicate its presence and the conveyor belt will stop.
- The LED located on the housing of the probe will indicate the zone of contamination. The detector has a cable signal (NO / NC) to connect into any control relay conveyor.
- In the sawmill
- In the food industry
- In the pharmaceutical industry
- In the chemical industry
- In the mines
- ELEKTRON-NMD-P-1500-250 model (1500x250mm)
- Detection with method of the magnetic induction
- Tenderness about 0.8-5.0mm Fe and derivatives
- 1-10 adjustable sensitivity levels
- Detection Width 800mm
- Overall height 400mm
- Signalling of the detection: optical-acoustic
- Working speed conveyor should be+/-32m/min(50Hz out); 40m/min(60Hz)
- Power source AC 230V+/-10%
- Stabilized power supply 170W
- 1800Mm(L)*260mm(W)*400mm(H measurement)
- Weight 190Kg
- Optical-acoustic LED sign
- The team of LEDs indicating the exact detection zone
- Stopping the tape (led out cord NO / NC)
- The operating speed ofthe conveyor should be32m/min(50Hz)-the highest sensitivity
- Power source AC100-240V 50-60HZ
- Built-in stabilized power supply 170W
- Control box with two-meter cables for installation in any location.
- The control box protected against unauthorized access.
It is demonstration offer, as a producer, we are able to make every detector according to you with requirements and laws of physics. The given price is an initial price, concerning devices working at closed areas.