- The data processing system based on a 32-bit RISC CPU operating system.
- The control system is based on the latest technology. Liquid crystal display with touch screen.
- Built-in indicator allows the location of impurities such as fragments of needles, or other ferromagnetic metals.
- It has the ability to individually adjust the sensitivity for each zone which allows automatic detection of individual and mass contamination.
- Intelligent event reporting via the RS-232 port for printer (supplied)
- Alarm - Optical acoustic signaling, possibly stopped the tape, Optional backspacing product
- Touch panel, friendly and easy to handling, all functions described in the form of icons. Menu in Polish and English.
Detection of metal shards, needles Fe inside the knitting industry products, production of mattresses, quilts, covers pillows, clothes, rubber products, etc
- Model ELEKTRON-NMD-2500
- Detection height ~ 160mm
- Width detection ~ 2000mm
- Conveyor length ~ 2500mm
- Method of detection: magnetic induction
- Sensitivity of detection:Ø 0.8 mm needle length 10mm
- or nibs Fe 1.2 - 1.5 - 2.0 mm and larger derivatives ferromagnetic
- Regulation and programming MAX. 128 pulses / zone
- Constant speed conveyor belt 25 or - 32m/min
- Power source AC 230V+/-10%
- Stabilized power supply 140W
- Dimension 2500mm(L) *2450mm(W)*1300mm(H)
- Weight: 670 kg
- Optical and acoustic indicator,
- Stop and backspacing
- Zone indicator of pollution
Sample sensitivity for different levels of detector probes ELEKTRON-NMD-2500
(The following parameters were tested under standard conditions, and the sample was tested at the middle of the conveyor)
100mm 0,8-1.0 mm steel - made to order
120mm 1,0-1.2 mm steel - made to order
150mm 1,2-1.5 mm steel - made to order
200mm 1,5-2.0 mm steel - made to order
We provide warranty and post-warranty service.