ELEKTRON-NMD-2500 is designed to control products in the knitting industry of mattresses, quilts, pillows and covers. Its task is to detect needles and their fragments that can be found in controlled materials.
Detection working height
Detection working width
Needle from Ø 0.8 mm
Fe shot from Ø 1.2 mm
Adjustment and programming
max. 128 pulses per zone
Tape stop and reverse (option).
Contamination zone indicator.
The speed of the conveyor belt was constant
Built-in stabilized power supply
2500 mm x 2450 mm x 1300 mm
- liquid crystal display with touch screen,
- built-in detection zone indicator enables precise location of contamination in the form of e.g. needle shards or other ferromagnetic metals,
- the ability to individually adjust the sensitivity for each zone, which enables automatic detection of single and bulk pollutants,
- intelligent event reporting system for RS-232 link. to the printer (included),
- automatic learning of the tested product with the analysis of the external background. This system eliminates the impact of the product and the environment on the stability of work to the maximum extent,
- alarm - optical and acoustic signaling, with or without stopping the belt, optionally reversing the belt with the product,
- touch panel, friendly and easy to use all functions in the form of described icons,
- menu in Polish and English.
Examples of sensitivity for different heights of the ELEKTRON-NMD-2500 detector probes
(The parameters below were tested under standard conditions and the test sample was in the middle of the conveyor).
100mm 0.8-1.0mm steel - made to order
120mm 1.0-1.2mm steel - made to order
150mm 1.2-1.5mm steel - made to order
200mm 1.5-2.0mm steel - made to order