The ELEKTRON-NMD-22020 is a detector dedicated to the knitting industry, which is designed to detect needles and their fragments inserted into controlled products such as clothing, mattresses, covers or upholstery.
Detection working height
Detection working width
Fe from Ø 1.2 mm
Adjustment and programming
max. 128 pulses per zone
The speed of the conveyor belt is adjustable
2300 mm x 2700 mm x 1250mm
- liquidcrystal display with a touch screen,
- built-in detection zone indicator enables precise location of contamination in the form of, for example, needle shards or other ferromagnetic metals,
- the ability to individually adjust the sensitivity for each zone, which enables automatic detection of single and bulk pollutants,
- intelligent event reporting system for RS-232 link. to the printer (included),
- automatic learning of the tested product with the analysis of the external background. This system eliminates the impact of the product and the environment on the stability of work to the maximum extent,
- alarm - optical and acoustic signaling, with or without stopping the belt, optionally reversing the belt with the product,
- friendly and easy to use all functions in the form of described icons,
menu in Polish and English.