- The data processing system based on a 32-bit RISC CPU operating system.
- The control system is based on the latest technology. Liquid crystal display with touch screen.
- Built-in indicator allows the location of impurities such as fragments of needles, or other ferromagnetic metals.
- It has the ability to individually adjust the sensitivity for each zone which allows automatic detection of individual and mass contamination.
- Intelligent event reporting via the RS-232 port for printer (supplied)
- Alarm - Optical acoustic signaling, possibly stopped the tape, Optional backspacing product
- Touch panel, friendly and easy to handling, all functions described in the form of icons.
- Menu in Polish and English.
Detection of metal shards, needles Fe inside the knitting industry products, production of mattresses, quilts, covers pillows, clothes, rubber products, etc
- Model ELEKTRON-NMD-22020
- Detection height ~ 140/150mm
- Width detection ~ 2200mm
- Method of detection: magnetic induction
- Sensitivity of detection: Ø 0.6-5 mm needle length 10mm
- or nibs Fe 1.2 - 1.5 - 2.0 mm and larger derivatives ferromagnetic
- Regulation and programming MAX. 128 pulses / zone
- Constant speed conveyor belt 32m/min
- Power source AC100-240V 50-60HZ
- Stabilized power supply 140W
- Dimension 2300mm(L)*2700mm(W)*1250mm(H)
- Weight: 310 kg
1. Optical and acoustic indicator,
2. Stop and backspacing
3. Zone indicator of pollution
We provide warranty and post-warranty service.