ELEKTRON-NMD-12008M-D with marker.
- NMD detector is very sensitive for probe of height 100mm detects metal particles a diameter Ø 0.8 mm.
- The data processing system based on a 32-bit RISC CPU operating system.
- The control system is based on the latest technology ICON.
- Liquid crystal display with touch screen.
- Friendly, communicative and easy-to-use menu as icons.
- It has the ability to define and accurately locate the detected impurities such as metal fragments needles or other ferromagnetic metallic impurities.
- It has the ability to individually adjust the sensitivity for each zone which allows automatic detection of individual and mass contamination.
- Intelligent event reporting via the RS-232 port for printer (supplied)
- Model ELEKTRON-NMD-12008M
- Method of detection: magnetic induction
- Sensitivity: Shot Ø 0.6 - 1.2 mm ferromagnetic Fe and derivatives, sensitivity adjustable
- Regulation and programming MAX. 128 pulses / zone
- The total width of detection 1000mm
- The total height of detection 40mm
- Conveyor speed: Adjustable 10-32m/min; 40m/min
- Other speed setting can reduce the sensitivity of the detector
- Power source AC 230V+/-10%
- Stabilized power supply 170W
1. Optical and acoustic indicator.
2. Marker to mark the place of metal contamination