ELEKTRON-MD metal detectors are devices specially dedicated to testing products in difficult conditions with a very high degree of interference. They are designed in such a way as to eliminate the negative impact of a difficult product and the environment on the detection level to the maximum extent.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
NON-CONTACT AUTO-LEARNING SYSTEM
The ELEKTRON-MD series of detectors has a non-contact auto-learning system that cannot be found in other detectors. The non-contact auto-learning system analyzes the tested product and automatically records the detection parameters (e.g. the effect of the product itself and the background of the environment). The detector, controlling the conveyor, automatically moves the product through the detection probe window back and forth until the learning is completed. This solution facilitates work, especially with heavy products. As a result, learning is much more accurate without interruption and increases the level of detection and the stability of the metal detector.
Our metal detectors have a built-in auto-calibration system, thanks to which the devices do not require constant service inspections. The detection system accurately oscillates at the frequency of the test substance and adjusts itself to variable values. The management system is designed in such a way that every time the detector is disconnected from the network for about 15 minutes, it automatically performs background analysis and calibrates the system after restarting.
Our metal detectors can be equipped with unparalleled in other detectors, the "FROST" system with a built-in intelligent heating and thermostat system, inside the control panel, which protects the internal electronics against moisture and cold. It is the only protection against sudden temperature changes during washing and prevents moisture absorption inside (for example, a cold machine washed with hot water). Operation of the machine in a cold store and with a frozen product.
Nonstandard metal detectors are used, among others, for working with loose products such as popcorn, meat, fish or vegetables and fruit.
- Large and easy to read touch display.
- Optical and acoustic alarm.
- NO / NC output to stop another machine or transporter.
- Detection history, date and time.
- USB output for reading and archiving data.
- IP68 probe tightness class, conveyor drive IP54 / 56.
- Menu in Polish and English (standard).
- Menu in German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic (optional).
- Automatic background analysis and self calibration of the system.
- Work in automatic variable frequency.
- Password protected access levels.
- Automatic learning of the tested product.
- Memory function for testing 100 different products.
- Automatic detection correctness enforcement system.
- Quick change of new parameters.
- Detection analysis graph.
- "FROST" system.
H - detector dedicated to work in difficult conditions
F - detector with a built-in "FROST" system
S - detector having a separator
S-S - detector with a standing probe with a separator
G - metal detector tape has a so-called rubber grapple
E - metal detector designed for E1 and E2 crates and for large boxes or bags