ELEKTRON-MD metal detectors are devices specially dedicated to testing products in difficult conditions with a very high degree of interference. They are designed in such a way as to eliminate the negative impact of a difficult product and the environment on the detection level to the maximum extent.
From July 1, 2019, we give a lifetime (10-year) warranty on the probes of our detectors.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
NON-CONTACT AUTO-LEARNING SYSTEM
The ELEKTRON-MD series of detectors has a non-contact auto-learning system that cannot be found in other detectors. The non-contact auto-learning system analyzes the tested product and automatically records the detection parameters (e.g. the effect of the product itself and the background of the environment). The detector, controlling the conveyor, automatically moves the product through the detection probe window back and forth until the learning is completed. This solution facilitates work, especially with heavy products. As a result, learning is much more accurate without interruption and increases the level of detection and the stability of the metal detector.
Our metal detectors have a built-in auto-calibration system, thanks to which the devices do not require constant service inspections. The detection system accurately oscillates at the frequency of the test substance and adjusts itself to variable values. The management system is designed in such a way that every time the detector is disconnected from the network for about 15 minutes, it automatically performs background analysis and calibrates the system after restarting.
Our metal detectors can be equipped with unparalleled in other detectors, the "FROST" system with a built-in intelligent heating and thermostat system, inside the control panel, which protects the internal electronics against moisture and cold. It is the only protection against sudden temperature changes during washing and prevents moisture absorption inside (for example, a cold machine washed with hot water). Operation of the machine in a cold store and with a frozen product.
Metal detectors for small products are designed for testing products lying down, packed in cardboard boxes, plastic bags, plastic containers, paper bags, low plastic buckets or for loose products. Metal detectors are designed to test products such as:
- vegetables and fruits - fresh, frozen and processed,
- meat, fish, poultry - fresh and frozen,
- dairy products - milk, cheese, cream, etc.,
- ready products - ready dinner dishes, e.g. pizza, casseroles, etc.,
- bakery and confectionery products - dough, bread, rolls, etc.
- Large and legible LCD touch screen.
- Optical-acoustic alarm, NO / NC output to stop another machine or conveyor belt.
- USB output for reading and archiving data.
- Detection history, date and time.
- Automatic separator.
- Separator working pressure 5-7 Atm.
- Container for rejected products, locked.
- Detection zone cover made of transparent polycarbonate.
- IP68 probe tightness class, IP54 / 56 conveyor drive.
- Menu in Polish and English (standard).
- Menus in German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic (optional).
- Operation in automatic variable frequency.
- Automatic learning of the tested product.
- Automatic background analysis and system calibration itself.
- Access levels are password protected.
- Memory function for testing 100 different products.
- Simple and clear parameter setting system.
- Automatic detection enforcement system.
- Detection analysis graph.
- "FROST" system
H - detector dedicated to work in difficult conditions
F - detector with a built-in "FROST" system
S - detector having a separator
S-S - detector with a standing probe with a separator
G - metal detector tape has a so-called rubber grapple
E - metal detector designed for E1 and E2 crates and for large boxes or bags
The metal detector can be equipped with one of four recoil systems:
- Blower dedicated for small and light products up to 0.5 kg.
- The pusher is designed for larger and heavier products up to 60 kg.
- The flap is used for dry, loose products.
- Scraper arm, used for products in packages up to 3 kg.
TYPES OF RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Probe working width
Probe working height
80 mm, 120 mm
150 mm, 180 mm
80 mm, 120 mm
150 mm, 180 mm
Ø ≤ 0,5
Ø ≤ 0,6
Ø ≤ 0,8
Ø ≤ 0,7
Ø ≤ 0,8
Ø ≤ 1,0
Ø ≤ 0,8
Ø ≤ 1,0
Ø ≤ 1,2
The width of the conveyor belt
Touchscreen (optionalanalog buttons)
Type of conveyor belt
Modular (optional polyurethane)
Transporter work direction
From left to right (optional from right to left)
Type of control panel cover
Polycarbonate (optional stainless steel)
Detection zone cover
Without regulation (optional with regulation)
Signaling detection of pollution
Optical-acoustic alarm and conveyor belt stopping
Blower / Bulldozer / Flap / Scraper arm
Container for rejected products
Stainless steel (optional made of polycarbonate)
1. Confirmation of the discharge of the contaminated product
2. Signal of filled container
Conveyor belt speed
Without regulation (optional with regulation in range 0-35m/min.)